Short update

After spending some time with working internet, it started to fail once again since Saturday. Even before that, I was feeling too tired to play so my volume is once again very very low.

Photo by Daniel Cheung on Unsplash



It was only yesterday that I managed to add a small session to the list of only one hour of play. Only played on NL2 because there weren't good tables available on NL5 plus I was making a bit too many mistakes so it all worked out for the best.

The first step to take is to figure out the problem with my connection so I can be happy again and play whatever I want. Will start working on it today but can only dedicate fully to it on the weekend.

Currently halfway through reading Stillness is the Key and have enjoyed it so far, as with all the books from Ryan Holiday. Been getting up later than usual so my reading time has been pretty low as well but might be able to finish it by the end of this week.

Nothing more happened on the week that was worth mention so I'll keep it short this time. Will try to add some volume and check the results before I write my next update. With nothing more to add, I'll try to write the next post on time. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts