Busy in a way

As it turns out, I couldn't follow through my plans on Medium. There were days when it seemed easy and others when I found myself staring at the screen for minutes without writing a single word. At least poker is looking better.

Photo by Karen Lau on Unsplash



Managed to play throughout the weekend without missing a day while also scoring a few session here and there on other days. My sessions overall ended with positive results even though I was playing particularly well on some days.

My main focus was on table selection, 3 betting more and playing more aggressive post-flop. Happy to say, it worked most of the time.

Should devote a little more of time constructing my ranges to have a better understanding of what I'm doing...

Since I'm starting a little late, my sessions have only lasted between one hour and two, no more than that.

On the Medium front, like I said, I didn't follow the plan. Ended up posting only two stories, one which was published today. On the bright side, I did make progress on three more stories so I might have something out this week as well. Only published them on Medium but might make a recollection in this blog at the end of this week.

Finished A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms on Tuesday and went back to the Meditations. Making progress there while also paying more attention to what I'm reading. Finding it far more interesting than the first time around.

Made a little update to the books page on the blog. I also added a wishlist page that is still a work in progress.

Leaving it a that to focus on work for the rest of the morning. Next week I'll write down my stats since I came back to the cash games along with a nice and pretty graph. That along with a new update should be up by next Monday, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts