Back to bad week

The good start that I had hoped for this year came to a quick end last week. Me and my family were involved in a car crash while getting our groceries. The good news is that we are fine all things considered.

Photo by Sarah Kilian on Unsplash



My biggest concern was my son but he only ended with a scratch on his head. My wife ended with bruises on both her legs and pain in her back while my left knee is a bit swollen and bruised and my right knee is just in pain. The pain I had in my neck is almost gone but I'm left with my car trashed. After that, our main goal was getting enough rest and just heal.

There hasn't been any poker played so far.

I have another issue now with the power cuts that are getting worse again. Now, I'd have to rethink what to do about my schedule when I return to the tables. Hoping to get a session going this week

On another note, I'm just 100 pages away from finishing Fire & Blood which will only leave me wanting more and without new books to read. Thinking about the next one in my reread list but haven't decided yet.

Without much more to talk about, I'll leave it at this. Really hope to get back into poker this very week so I have more to talk about next time. Delivering a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts