Short update: 1st week of June

After the disaster that was May, things took a big shift this month from the very beginning. Either May was actually cursed or my luck just changed for the better, either way, I'm moving forward with my goals for the month.

Photo by Patrick Hendry on Unsplash

Took a forced break on Friday after some internet issues but managed to play the rest of the week. I've only played 6k hands so I'm a little behind on schedule in that regard but at least managed to make enough money to move back up to NL5 today—if I decide to take the shot today.

Decided to be productive last week and managed to write almost a full draft of the post I plan to publish on Medium, inspired by Atomic Habits. I probably will finish reading it this week.

Other than that I've been reading a couple of interesting articles, the most recent one about calling 3 bets OOP so I stop messing around and go with an actual strategy.

The plan for the week would be to continue adding volume and play NL5 if there are any good tables available. Tried yesterday but there wasn't much action so I stuck with the NL2 tables for my whole session.

Being smart about when and where to play is more important than ever.

The new URL for the blog is now http://jorgevolante.blogspot.com/ by the way. This is the first of a few updates I plan on doing in the next couple of weeks.

And with this, we finish the short update. Will continue working and playing and we'll see how do we do this week. More news coming up soon, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts