Weeks 2 and 3 of July

Finding time to actually sit down and write has been pretty hard and that's a lot to say considering I'm not doing much to begin with.
Photo by Karen Penroz on UnsplashAdd caption
I was doing fine in terms of results at the tables until last Friday when I hit a big losing session for $50 at the NL10 tables. The very next day I managed to get half of that back with a few bonuses and winnings at the tables but not completely even just yet. I had to force myself to play during the weekend because I wasn't feeling particularly good, tried to rest a lot but for some reason I was still exhausted by 2 pm and that was hurting my play.

Started adding that hour or two of sleep after lunch to try and be more rested by the time I sit down at the tables. It went well yesterday but it is still a work in progress.

The lack of exercise I suspect has something to do with my low energy levels.

It came to the point where I haven't even read much in the past few weeks so that is on the top of my list for this week.

Will start trying different hours until I find one that works best. Nothing too heavy, just something to keep me active and ready both physically and mentally for the grind that comes later in the day.

After a while without reading, I picked up Everything Is F*cked once again. Will try to get a new book once I order the tablet for the baby. That, by the way, is on hold until I get back on track. Hoping for good results for the rest of the week to try and make the order before the end of the month.

Overall, I believe the goals for the month are not going to be met. I still have one week but it doesn't seem like I'm going to make it.

The next update will be the review for July and I'll try to finish on a high note. Might actually surprise me during the final days of the month. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts