First week recap

Ok after finishing the last session of the week the results are the following:

# of hands played: 19,980
# of sessions: 12
Current Winrate: 7.10 at 5NL
Current Bankroll: $241.98
VPP count: 360.36 out of 500 for Silver Star
Ultimate Promo VPP count: 71 out of 390



Time is running out but I'm confident that I can get the Silver Star. Other than that I seem to be playing pretty well, no over complicating myself on some difficult spots. I've marked some hands but didn't had the chance to review them and upload the most complicated ones to the forum, going to try and do that today.

This month was pretty much to build up my BR and confident enough so when I come back to play I might not be that far away from taking my shot at 10NL. I've got until Saturday, which it means I have 4 must sessions and maybe another one hanging in there on one of my usual break days, we'll see how it goes.

Enough for now, gl at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts