Last Session of January

After a beautiful start at the tables this week I got beat down good. Lost almost all of the profit I made during the month. It was pretty unbelievable how I couldn't finish a session winning... Anyways... This is how everything ended:



# of hands played: 27,254
# of sessions: 15
Current Winrate: 0.58 at 5NL
Current Bankroll: $177.45 (+$10 of FPPs value) = $188.45
VPP count: 504.48 Silver Star
Ultimate Promo VPP count: 215 out of 390

The good new is that I got the Silver Star for the first time, although ending with a good profit would've been better news for me but what can we do... The Ultimate bonus is almost unlocked too but I don't want to have to rely on bonus to make money so I need to start studying again, something must be wrong with my game.

I was supposed to play again on Saturday but I see it very unlikely, between these past couple of sessions and finishing up the details of my trip it's better to just do a review of the month. I'll go and check through all of the hands I have marked and the check some other stuff to find the biggest leaks around and hopefully I can retain the Silver Star on February and get some better results.

Until next time, take care everyone and gl at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts