What now?

It's time to begin using this blog for what's meant to. I don't think I'll be able to blog on a daily basis but at the very least every single week I'll do a recap of what's been happening on the tables and my current stats. I'll break it down like this:
  • # of hands played:
  • # of sessions:
  • Current Winrate:
  • Current Bankroll:
  • VPP count:
That's the basic information I'm going to post starting next week with the first recap before my 2 week trip. If needed I'll probably start adding or removing information depending on how I think it should be.

Pokerstars has a new promo with the Stars Code "ULTIMATE". Basically the take into account the amount of VPPs you earned last year and gives you an amount of $ based on that, it could go from 10-1000. They release the money after you collect a number a VPPs. In my case I need to collect 390 VPPs before February 14 and they'll give me $30. I'll be missing 2 weeks for the trip but it's still possible although it'll be a little hard.
  • # of hands played: 15,431
  • # of sessions: 10
  • Current Winrate: 3.82 at 5NL
  • Current Bankroll: $200.82
  • VPP count: 288.87 out of 500 for Silver Star
  • Ultimate Promo VPP count: 0 out of 390
Next post is probably going to happen on either Sunday or Monday, most likely Sunday after the week review. Until next time, gl at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts