3rd Week of March

I have a week left before March is over and Silver Star is almost back, the downside of this week was the lack of play due to birthday parties I had to attend to. Overall only played on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, Saturday being the best of them as I got a winning session of 7 buy-ins. Pretty much got back the money lost during that bad session but then on Sunday again couldn't win a hand and got a little tilted by it so I quit the session pretty early.


# of hands played: 26,160 this month
# of sessions: 13
Current Bankroll: 219.94
VPP Count: 498.06 this month

Honestly the rest of the week I shouldn't have much trouble playing my usual days unless something beyond my control happen. Need to work more on my mental game since I've been tilting way much than before. I need to write a new blog for the Pokerschool and I have a lot of ideas but haven't really sit in front of the computer to start writing, hoping to do that by the end of the week. I also have to conduct a review of the month so far to look for leaks, check on the villains and try to post hands on the forums (one of the things I haven't done). Other than that got to continue playing as I'm used, the progress has been slower than what I have hoped for but what can you too. Anyways, until next time! Keep on playing!

Comments

Popular Posts