Bad Beat Week

After a good start this month I ended up hitting one big downswing on Wednesday, costing all of the profit I had plus a little more. To illustrate this I'll just add the graph of that day and the general one.


And this is what happened on Wednesday.


I was running way below the EV line, mostly because my opponents hit the river card they needed roughly 4 times. Had to quit early because I just couldn't stand it anymore and I probably would've snapped and give them all of my BR. After I cooled down I figure that I was making some good decisions, it just wasn't my day. The numbers stand like this.

# of hands played: 20,832 this month
# of sessions: 10
Current Bankroll: 205.79
VPP Count: 399.04 this month

I also spended $11 to get into the 9M Sunday Million promo and played the Big Bang since I got a ticket thanks to my last blog on the PokerSchool, unfortunately I didn't any good scores on any of them. On a good note I'm very close to Silver Star and to cashing a Stellar Reward so that is something good on an otherwise bad week.

I'll continue playing a lot these next two weeks to see if I can end the month with at least 40k of volume. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts