March: end of the month review

March is already over for me and to be honest it wasn't the best month ever, it has some highs and lows but the lows are the ones bothering me right now. Let's get to the number and then I'll expand the idea.


# of hands played: 36,987 this month
# of sessions: 19
Current Bankroll: 182.26
VPP Count: 697.82 this month

The most important thing that happened was that I got Silver Star back, result's wise this month was very very bad and my BR suffered for it. I'm planning to stick with the Zoom tables for the time being, at least for the first sessions of the month to see how it goes then maybe mix it up with regular tables, just to see where I get better results. Currently writing the blog for the PokerSchool, a little about river betting which is one fundamental thing I'm learning to succeed.

I was really hoping to have a good month but it just wasn't meant to be. I'm planning to not really push myself really hard this month. I played some sessions just for the sake of playing and that didn't really work, poker for me should be something fun and exciting to do not an annoying shore. I decided to start reading again; my next objective is to read again The Mental Game of Poker 2 and then maybe read one of the comic books I have standing by, probably Marvel's Civil War since the Avengers movie is coming on a month or so.

I've found a couple of leaks on my game, things I already working on. I have Thursday and Friday off due to holidays. I'm conducting a serious review of the month in look for leaks on Thursday morning, if there's time I'll play if not I'll just continue playing the next day.

Next month the only real objective would be to push toward 40k hands and maintain Silver Star, hopefully with some decent sessions the results will show up soon enough. For now my FPPs are going to stay there, haven't decided really what to do with them. I really need some good results to keep the motivation on.

On an unrelated matter I've got to rank 8 on Hearthstone for the very first time with my Paladin deck, nothing to brag here since there's a lot of people who is legend but to me is something really cool.



Got to keep pushing, nothing more to add. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts