February Review - Plans for March - Goals for the Year

The month is over so now is time to talk about numbers.

# of hands played: 48,290 / 17,273 this month
# of sessions: 11 this month
Current Bankroll: $215.64 (+39.37)


It was a decent month result's wise but could have been better if it wasn't for some mistakes from me and other problems with variance. The volume was also pretty low to be honest but mostly because I intentionally wasn't playing much.

Now March has to be a little different if I want to achieve my goals. Let's start with March then with the real goal towards the end of the year.

- Continue with the Zoom tables. So far I believe I'm getting decent results there, and as in right now my time to play is limited so I'll stick with it for a little while longer.
- Increase volume. Since I'm sticking with the Zoom tables I'm aiming for 1.5k per session and increase that number until 2.5 at the very least. Although to be honest that number has to be constantly high if I want to get Silver Star again this month.
- Study more, watch more training videos. Nanonoko has a couple of videos about Zoom poker, and even though they are 6-max I believe the content is pretty good so I'm going to watch both the 10NL and the 25NL group of videos.
- Do a database review each week. I have a couple of things in mind about what to look for, starting today I'll try and review my sessions a lot more than before.
- Stop checking my results during play. I struggle a lot with this, I tend to constantly open HM2 to see how I'm doing every couple of hands and that is not making me play better. Going to try to slowly minimize the times I do that.

Pretty standard stuff, starting today obviously. Now for things I want to accomplish by the end of the year.

- Get a $1000 on pure results on the tables. I added a progress bar on the left which will by updated on a monthly basis. I know I shouldn't have results oriented goals but this one seems pretty realistic and the amount of time I have to pull it off is a lot. Also it keeps me motivated about the future.
- Be playing 25NL at the very least by the end of the year. This one goes together with the first one. To get to that number I should be playing higher stakes, the first step is 10NL when I hit $300 and 25NL by the moment I get to $750. If I get higher it'll obviously be better.
- Be a regular streamer. Already tried and it works, more updates later on.

So that's that, as soon as I come up with more stuff I'll continue adding it but so far this seems pretty solid. This is the first complete month I have of play this year and it has to be a solid one to keep me motivated towards the end of the year goal. I have a lot of confident that with enough work and play I can actually pull off the things I want for myself.

Nothing more to add for now, time to hit the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts