April is almost gone and we've got to work

This past week I've been having problems getting good results and getting enough motivation to play well. On the weekend I hit a downswing which could have been the start of a disaster, but fortunately I managed to save as much as I could.



# of hands played: 24,020 this month
# of sessions: 15
Current Bankroll: $ 208.29
VPP Count: 414.45 this month

The good news is that even after that rock in the road I'm still on my way to getting Silver Star again and the BR is still looking pretty solid. I'll continue playing Zoom tables for the next couple of days until the end of the month just to get enough volume to maintain the status, after that I'm starting May playing a little bit of regular tables with, hopefully, better results.

The last sessions on this past weekend showed me how much my mental issues are disturbing my game. Tilt was not as much of an issue as it was a couple of months ago but yesterday for instances I was tilting so hard it almost costed me all of the profit I made on the whole month. I also find out that when I'm doing good, getting closer to my goal, I start to play badly. I'm not sure yet if it's a fear to success, or that I get overexcited by it, whatever it is I need to work on it if I want to achieve my goal. I'll post a month review on Thursday most likely, along with the results of a database review for the month in look for leaks on my game. Until next time I guess I'll be seeing you at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts