April review

Last session of the month is done. By the end of it I thought I could get better results but it just wasn't meant to be I guess... On another note I think I've improved my game a little bit after some training videos and some extensive reading. Now the graph and numbers for the month.



# of hands played: 28,865 this month
# of sessions: 18
Current Bankroll: $ 207.33 (+26.61)
VPP Count: 503.21 this month

The volume was pretty lame and it's all on me, my sessions just weren't long enough no get to my target. The results weren't impressive either and I really hope to turn that around next month.

As I said I've been watching videos more carefully and continue reading a lot (as I usually do), the most helpful one came from a training session from the Poker School Online. Even tho I missed the session they uploaded it to Youtube and the whole hour and something was pretty good. Dave aka "The Langolier" (the trainer) was reviewing a hand history from one of the member of the school who plays 10NL cash games, I thought to my self: close enough. There were concepts I already knew, others I believe I improved and others I just begun to understand; overall it was a great class and it's well recommended.

For next month I decided to switch it to the regular tables to see how it goes. I played a couple of hands last weekend and the games are actually softer but I was just to stubborn to get in there. I going to aim for maximum results, along the way I'll figure if Silver Star is going to be possible to maintain on not. I also plan to do some Tweaks on my HUD and do a better review of my results last month with the help of a couple of tips I learnt from the video, all of it probably on Friday morning since I have a day off my regular work (Worker's Day). That means I'll only get tomorrow off poker to rest and a long weekend to try and get the best results possible at the tables.

I was also preparing a new blog entry for the Poker School Online but I haven't finished it. I started but then I lost inspiration and it's pretty much stuck until I get it back... Hope to get it done by the end of the week. Next update is probably going to happen by next Wednesday or after the next weekend, until then see ya at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts