June's about to end

I played some good sized sessions last weekend, unfortunately with no big scores. I continued playing on Monday and Tuesday but couldn't play on Wednesday due to a electricity issues around my sector (no poker = no internet). As stated before I will try to get the best of my sessions before the month ends, I'm not that far behind now so it's very possible I can get some profit by the end of the month.



# of hands played: 18,534 this month
# of sessions: 15
Current Bankroll: $ 132.62 (-6.79)
VPP Count: 276.40 this month

I started to meditate a little bit and it's very very hard. Maybe is that my mind is always trying to think of something or whatever, still I'm going to continue trying to do so and hopefully I'll get better.

As always I do not play on Tuesdays and Fridays, even though I'm eager to play and get some good sessions. Next time I play is on Saturday (my birthday) probably on the morning or afternoon a decent sized session and them I'll have some friends over to talk shit, drink some beers and eat some cake, just a typical birthday party around here.

On the last couple of sessions I've been aiming to focus on the basics of my game. Since I was recording the sessions (unsuccessfully but still) I've been trying to really think about each of my plays and talking so I can do a better review. Unfortunately the settings for the recordings were pretty bad, I had some less that optimal settings because I was trying to get everything good for the stream... Therefore I had to sacrifice quality for performance but that is useless on a recording I need to watch every detail. I'm working on it for the recording on Saturday. I'm keeping this short, I'll do a more extended review for the end of the month, until then all I have to do is grind!

Comments

Popular Posts