May Review and Plans for June

Things didn't go as spectate at the end, the climb back was certainly not possible due to a number of factors... At the end of the day I can't say I have to settle with how it ended, but its pretty much the way it goes. Now with the final numbers and graph.



# of hands played: 22,669 this month
# of sessions: 18
Current Bankroll: $ 140.65
VPP Count: 323.84 this month

The most notable thing I can take from the graph is that I ended up running way below the EV line, meaning that not all of my decisions were bad but there's still a lot to work on.

The plan for next month is pretty straight forward, start grinding on the 2NL tables to get back to 5NL as soon as possible. Last month I wasn't playing much, mostly due to that big downswing but by now that shouldn't be much of an excuse. Anyways, the overall plan goes like this.

- Grind the 2NL until $150. Nothing crazy here: 4 tables of Zoom poker until I get back to $150 to take my shot at 5NL once more.
- When I get to 5NL start only with 2 tables. I’m going to start playing only 2 tables of Zoom. Not to get back the hang of it but rather to try and make better poker decisions overall. If things start to go better then I’ll launch the other 2 tables and continue my grind.
- Study, study, study. The word speaks for itself. I need to dedicate more time into it, watching more videos closely, more articles, taking more notes, just looking for ways to be better.
- Review your play more often. I don’t usually do this I don’t know what but it has to start. The more I do it, the more leaks I’ll find and the better player I’ll become.

The grind starts today at night but the study begins right now. I have a couple of videos around to start doing something useful with my time. I've been also thinking about switching to 6-max but I'm not there, if things don't go very well I'll give it a shot along the way. Nothing more to add other than I need to start playing more and more. There's a possibility that I'll start playing some poker back at home with some friends but I haven't decided it yet. Until next time! Time to study! Time to grind!

Comments

Popular Posts