1st week of October

Despite everything I said I wanted this start has been pretty bad and slow, internet and power supply issues were haunting me therefore there hasn't been much poker lately. Overall I played one session to get me back to NL5 again, then lost a buy-in there which pushed me back to NL2 and I'm currently. The numbers and the graph are pretty bad but it is what it is.



# of hands played: 976 this month
# of sessions: 2
Current Bankroll: $ 144.93 (-1.49)
VPP Count: 16.84

Now I'm aiming to watch some videos, both motivational and strategy, before the next session. I will try to play a longer session this Saturday and maybe try to add another tables depending on the way things work out. Nothing really more to add, all that's left for me is to continue playing and add more volume to my game.

Comments

Popular Posts