October review

So far the sessions have been happening without any trouble, the only session I missed was on Monday because of my mother's birthday (nothing to do about it) but I played on the rest of the days. I've been playing NL5 since last time, having a couple of good sessions and almost a disastrous one on Wednesday but managed to make a safe by the end. I'll talk more about it after the graph and number for the month.



# of hands played: 8,222 this month
# of sessions: 16
Current Bankroll: $ 162.85 (+12.46)
VPP Count: 149.97

When I talk about a safe it's because I was down $11ish after the first couple of hands. I was texting to my gf mostly and my focus was on the phone rather than the tables... At the end, a couple of mistakes costed me a few buy-ins. I had a massive idiot on one tables that just kept getting lucky on every spot. He was raising 6x with A8o and he just kept hitting 2 pairs+, can't really compete against that.

The new challenges giving away $.50 tickets for Spin & Go are something I've been trying to get every day, playing 30 hands for a ticket is pretty much nothing really. One thing I've notice is how easy those games tend to be, maybe it's just due to the huge amount of player trying to get that million and when the spin stops at $1 they don't really care anymore. To me personally every single dollar counts and I try to win every single time. I don't really have a good strategy since I'm not a sit & go player, but I do believe I've read enough about it and follow enough players to have a rough idea of what to do. The other option for the challenge is to play 3 sit & goes (Spin & Go included) and I don't mind trying that out on the long boring hours at work. I know how unlikely it is to get a million bucks but even a couple hundreds never hurt, right?

I didn't keep track of the Spin & Go therefore the results I show are only for cash, I'm not really sure if any of the spins had any kind of impact on the final score of the month but I plan to keep a better track of them if I continue playing them next month. The plan is pretty much the same so no need to talk about it. Until next update!

Comments

Popular Posts