The struggle continues

Missed my update last week but I'm back to write a little bit about what's been going on. On general terms I've taken 2 shots at NL5 so far and both of them ended in losses, not gonna complain too much about since adversity is to be expected. NL2 has never been easier to me, locating the fish it's easy and if my mind is in it the rest comes easy.



# of hands played: 6,375 this month
# of sessions: 11
Current Bankroll: $ 151.91 (+5.50)
VPP Count: 105.66

I added two more tables while playing NL2 to try and speed up the process and there hasn't been any problems with that, since I'm back at $150 the next session is happening at NL5. I think I should try to start slow with maybe 4 tables and slowly add 2 more if things start to shape up my way. I've been also playing longer sessions, only losing focus by the end of them but still making progress. Next update is happening at the end of the month, until then it's time to grind!

Comments

Popular Posts