First coaching session done, already playing 6max

On Monday, I started playing at the 6max tables on my own just to start figuring them out while I waited for the first coaching session last night and I have to say that it didn't feel that weird honestly. Sure people play wider than what I'm used to but I guess the amount of fish hanging around compensated for it. Did manage to record the session and managed to get some decent results out of it, even though it was actually my first time giving the 6max tables a full try.

Yesterday I had my first coaching session with skilfulpoker where he explained and sent over some hand charts and the overall strategy we are going to be using on the next couple of sessions, after that was out of the way I opened 2 tables with his supervision to start getting the hang of the system. After the hour long session I ended up losing just a couple of cents while the EV line was going up, overall I was making the right decisions so I'm happy about that. It's also good to add that since there were only 2 tables open I only got around 200 hands, another reason why I wasn't worried about those couple of cents. I played on Pokerstars since I can keep track of my sessions with HM2.

At first we were going to play on Unibet but then he decided against it since chances are we might bump into each other and that's not really the whole point of this. Either way since I already opened the account and have a welcome bonus available I'll just probably try to cash it, got to take advantage of it. Basically I'll be playing on both sites for the time being.

Still working on adjusting to the new system but so far there aren't that many issues with that. Next coaching session is this Sunday and I found some time to play on a different site on the mornings, meaning I have playing time tomorrow probably on Unibet and my regular sessions on Pokerstars this weekend. Got to work on getting better and hopefully we'll see results at anytime! Next update probably happen by next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts