November so far - Exciting news

I missed my update last week but seems ok to do it right now since it's exactly half way through the month. Things didn't go as planned at the NL5 tables and had to drop down back to NL2, nothing out of the ordinary unfortunately. On one of those losing sessions I was playing particularly bad and on the other one I was a little unlucky, pushing my BR down enough for me to just move back to NL2. On top of that I was playing a couple of .50 Spin&Go, which now feels like a mistake. After all those games have huge variance swings and I just wasn't in the best place to handle them to be honest. The numbers and graph, then the news.



# of hands played: 4,341 this month
# of sessions: 10
Current Bankroll: $ 135.09
VPP Count: 124.91

My Twitter page is the place I use more often when it comes to poker in general, one of the people I follow is @skilfulpoker. He has quite a bit of experience on the microstakes and beyond. Recently he decided to start coaching and was asking for "volunteers" on Twitter, which is where I come in. I wrote him a direct message on Twitter, set up a meeting on Skype yesterday, talked quite a bit and now we are going to start working together in something that hopefully will end up being a beneficial deal for both of us.

Changes need to be made in order for this to work out. Starting today I'll be playing most of my sessions (if not all of them) at the 6-max tables and probably will be moving to a different site. I'll also try and record a session today and send it to him to have something to move up from. Other than that I'm pretty excited about this opportunity, it's the first time I'll be working with a coach and I have very high hopes with this. Our next session is going to be this Wednesday in the meantime I'll just focus on hitting the 6-max tables to get used to it, I'll continue updating this blog with how well this is working out. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts