First week done, a lot to work on

After this first week of the month I can't say things are very bad but aren't good either, currently down a couple of bucks but nothing to make a big deal out of it. On another hand I've been watching some videos the whole week, read some articles and checked my previous sessions to figure out things before jumping into action on each given day. Again the number aren't a big deal but here they are.



# of hands played: 1,629 this month
# of sessions: 4
Current Bankroll: $ 159.25 (-4.10)
VPP Count: 57.08

On this first couple of sessions I've seen some issues with my game that I have to address. I'm still having trouble with 3bet pots, either by folding too much against 3bets or not knowing what to do after calling. Also need to just start the session focused on that alone, not on the phone or social media.

One of my biggest issues continues to be the volume, I usually stop playing by 9pm (local time) because by that time most fish are gone and most regs log in, making locating bad player harder and harder. Still sometimes I manage to play some more time past that if I'm sitting on the right table. Gonna continue playing tomorrow, trying to figure out ways to improve every day. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts