And up we go!

The first 3rd of the month is done already and there's been some interesting things happening around the tables. Thanks to skilfulpoker who is always catching the steams of Unibet on their Twitch channel I've been getting a lot of tickets to play on different formats around Unibet. Most recently I used two €1 MTT tickets on the €50 GTD Deep Stack Bounty managing to cash on both occasions, one for €9ish (4th out 89) and the other one for €1.76 (20th out of 104). I also got like 3 €1 SnG tickets and cashed on two of them I believed. All of that along with some decent results at the standard cash tables have made my BR grow a little bit at the time.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €206.84
Cash tickets: €54.84
Tournament tickets: €16

Another cool thing is that along the tickets I've got there are two €10 NL10 tickets allowing me to get a feel out of the NL10 tables which is pretty cool, they unlock after playing a number of flops but I'm not really in a hurry and as long as I play every day I'm not going to lose them. There's also a €10 PLO10 ticket which I've been trying to unlock but I'm having some troubles getting used to Omaha, I received a €4 PLO4 ticket which I plan to change it to NL Hold'em just to be safe.

I managed to cash another €4 euro of my welcome bonus, the next step is €15. I'm not really that worried about it, shouldn't take much more than what I'm doing right now to unlock all or most of the whole €200.Gonna continue working, pushing the finish the year as high as possible!

Comments

Popular Posts