How good is getting a coach? 1st month of coaching

Turns out working with a coach is pretty good. Even if I'm not as up as I wanted to be (before starting with my coach of course) by the looks of it I'm staying at NL10 which is a big improvement. I've been playing mostly with tickets leaving my BR as it is which is also nice. The thoughts about the next couple of days before the year ends would be to continue grinding hard and smart, working towards pushing the BR as high as possible aiming at NL25 sooner than later.

Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €211.59
Cash tickets: €127.25
Tournament tickets: €39.02

Managed to change all of my cash tickets into NLH since I just can't get my head around Omaha. Most of my volume has been NL10 with the occasional play at the NL4 just for the sake of cashing the tickets, need only something close to 200 flops seen. Still on the race to cash the next €15 of my welcome bonus as well.

Since I'll be on vacations starting today I'll have even more time to focus on poker. I've said it many times before on this blog but really everything seems doable now, it seems that after so long I finally caught a break with poker and it's starting to pay off. How far up do I want to go? Not sure yet. The reality is that, if things continue working this way, poker is gonna be an even bigger part of my life. 2016 is gonna be an awesome year!

Comments

Popular Posts