Merry Christmas! Still moving forward

First of all merry christmas! Not sure who or how many people read this but to those who do I just wanted to say thanks for spending the time to drop by. I've been spending most of my time playing with the tickets I got, from NL4 to NL10. Already managed to cash both of my NL10 tickets and got another NL4 one, somehow I have to try and keep my volume on NL10 pushing my BR higher to take a shot at NL25, but still hit a session at NL4 from time to time to not lose the tickets, at the end of the day everybody loves free money.


Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €316.20
Cash tickets: €44.81
Tournament tickets: €27.03

Just a couple of days before 2015 ends I'm glad I managed to at least be playing NL10, even if is not on Pokerstars. It's not the dream but at least it's a step towards the end goal of leaving the micros. All of the changes I made are actually working and the idea of me playing NL25 is very close. I'm still working and grinding hard, always adding more volume to my play and trying to play smart as well. At the end of the day this is not a sprint but a marathon and those who make the right decisions are the ones who make it to the end.

I was going to start a thread at PokerStrategy forums about my challenge and what I'm doing but then decided to just wait for January and put my thoughts together about what I really want to achieve next year. Next week it's the last entry of the year, gonna try to put together my overall thoughts of how the year ended and the plan/hopes/dreams for 2016. In the mean time we just got to continue working and grinding! Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts