November review - The race towards the end of the year

The month is over and so far it's been my most profitable month ever, a couple of things can be said about the why that happened but I'll get into that in a little while. All of my sessions have been on Unibet, since I can't use a HUD or track stats I see no point in waiting to be home to play my sessions. Things have been pretty slow at work so I take the chance to fire up two tables and play for an hour/hour and a half, been doing that for the past couple of days and there hasn't been a single issue. It helps a lot with time, by the time I get home I've already played a session therefore playing again it's just up to me and the way I'm feeling on any given moment.


# of sessions: 13, 1-2 hours each
Current BR on Unibet: from 80 to 168.95 euros

Am I still running hot? People are just too bad? The system is that good? You're just been more motivated? Probably all of the above. One word that did came while I was chatting to skilfulpoker was "consistency" and I've never really given it any real thought until now. It's not that I wasn't playing as much or as good before, maybe the results are pushing me for more. I did take a break on both Saturday and Sunday because I woke up to a little headache and was a little tired to be honest, but after those rest days I've been feeling pretty good and ready to play.

What now? The holidays are close and I'll probably get some small vacations from work during the final days of December, the plan is now to grow the BR enough to take the shot at NL10. The idea is to take the shot at maybe 250 or 280 euros and by the way things are going it shouldn't take very long until I get there. After so much struggle it seems the NL10 tables are closer than ever, just got to continue working hard.

Gonna continue grinding, trying to get more volume each day and hopefully (and finally) I'll be at the NL10 tables very soon. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts