Down we go...

Things have been pretty messed up on poker and life which is turning into a real pain to be honest. Been trying to get some volume on Tigergaming but the bad beats just keep coming (a rant coming on the next paragraph) and I've been so busy at work that I've barely had any time to play at Unibet. Again low volume but this time mostly a mix of internet issues and me trying to keep my sanity.


Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €560.91
Cash Tickets: €4
Tournament Tickets: €31
Current BR on Tigergaming: from $200 to $136

Had a session with my new coach on Sunday, very improvised as we hadn't come to a date for the next meeting but it was a very interesting one, mostly focused on defending the blinds and flatting ranges from the button against 3 bets on the blinds. The very next day I started a session (skipped the gym as I wasn't feeling very well) and it started to look good, unfortunately a few hands in I was a little card dead and every time I picked a strong hand I kept running into the very top of my opponent's range AKA the nuts (I mean when you lose Kings vs Kings while running bad that kind of pushes you over to the edge). Talked a little to skilfulpoker and he kept telling me that I shouldn't be that pressured to win since I'm staked but nevertheless it feels pretty awful not being able to book a win or even a breakeven session for a change. After that I've been focused on just looking for ways to relax and not feel that bad about it, after all my low volume makes me more susceptible to short term variance (my guess).

Will likely play a session today although I'm not sure what to do, currently between playing on a smaller stake just to get some confidence back or just continue pushing on NL10 or not play at all and wait for my next coaching session. My volume is horrible bad this month no matter what I do, either way I'll think about it in the next couple of hours.

I withdrew $55 from my Unibet account to buy myself a present (kind of a cheer up kind of thing) and I got Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void on a discount, the rest of the money goes for another game. Needed to distract myself from all the run bad so I went for it. Other than that there's nothing more to add, hope to start turning everything around this weekend and bring good news on the next post.


  

Comments

Popular Posts