So it begins

Despite my best efforts the volume this week was as low as possible, couldn't really play on Unibet while at work (internet connection problems) and missed a few sessions on Tigergaming (internet, electricity, etc) so there aren't any big results to talk about.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €603.61
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €15
Current BR on Tigergaming: fron $200 to $206

Lost a few bucks on Unibet and didn't have the chance to play much since for some reason the internet at work it's kind of crazy, still working towards playing a bit during the week to try and get daily flops needed for the moving on up promo they're running.

I was supposed to have my first coaching session on Saturday after lunch but my internet connection was down until close to 5pm so that kind of screwed over the schedule to I moved it to Sunday. We discussed general preflop lines to see where I stand and he gave me a few tips and adjustments to my current ranges and strategy. By the looks of things I'll be working until lunch so it's very likely I'll play a good session to start getting some volume, if things move alright I can fire up another one later tonight. I haven't been posting many updates on Twitter but will try to change that, not much more to talk about now so we'll see how it goes this week.

Comments

Popular Posts