May almost gone, that's pretty much it

Another week with low volume but the good news is that things will probably move around on the next couple of days. I've had way more responsibilities at work but that ended today, so I'm hoping to start playing some bigger volume starting this Sunday. Despite that I did manage to get my NL25 ticket on Unibet, now I have to decide what to do with it.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €509.88
Cash Tickets: €25
Tournament Tickets: €48
Current BR on Tigergaming: from $200 to $128

I had won a €25 UO ticket which I traded for a bunch of €4 tickets, used two of them and already won another €25 so I started to think that maybe the 4UO field is softer because the player pool on the tournament is smaller. Will probably try to win at least one more with the 6 remaining tickets, then change it back and so forth until I have enough to start getting higher again. The BR went down on Unibet because I withdrew another $50 to buy myself another present so all good, might work on pushing it back to €600 or €650 and tryout NL25 again but haven't decided yet.

Had another coaching session on Saturday where we talked about my HUD, made a new one and felt that despite losing on the last couple of session I wasn't playing that horrible. The site is currently full of regs so on my next training session this Sunday I'll suggest work on leaks on my opponents. I was asked to record an hour long video of my play but when I thought about it my internet started failing. Only played one good long session where I lost just a few bucks and a very short one because of disconnections.

Now that I'm free of so many responsibilities the plan would be to start adding a lot of volume to catch up, I think I'm close to 6k hands (shit I know) and I'm getting a database review by the time I hit 10k so that's my current aim for next week. Wanted to get there this week but, again, shitty internet keeps getting in my way. I'll probably write down my objectives for June on Monday along with my final thoughts about the current month and what's to come, until next time!.

Comments

Popular Posts