Time to get to work

Finished the treatment for my neck last week so I'm good in that regard, unfortunately I haven't been able to play as much poker as I would've wanted to. There has been a few electricity cuts on work and obviously I couldn't play on some days so the volume last month was pretty shitty, also I have a few more responsibilities but nothing that worries me that much.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €624.29
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €14

Some good news now, I started a new coaching agreement last week but didn't finish with the details until a few days ago. I'm going to be playing on a different site (with a HUD) on a stacking/coaching deal. Only started playing today for around 700 hands which ended on a break even session, thb I made a ton of mistakes and probably could've made a few bucks if I played better. Gonna try to hit another session tomorrow as I continue to get used to the new site, I was so nervous I opened NL2 tables rather than NL10 which is where I'm supposed to play (lol right) but that only lasted a few hands before I found a seat where I should be. 

Not giving up entirely on Unibet but my main focus will be on the new site (tigergaming), playing with HM2 forces me to play only at home with my desktop to have all my hands on the database so a plan could be to play on Unibet at work. Since I only started playing today I haven't really figure out those details yet but hope to come up with something in the next couple of days. I think I'll have a coaching session by this weekend and next update will probably come with a graph from the new site. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts