Vacation's over, back to playing

Had a great time with my gf in Aruba this past weekend, on a downside the weather was kind of crappy (cloudy/rainy instead of the desired sun) but still we managed to hit the beach and pool regularly. There were also some good promotions because of Black Friday so we bought a thing or two which was also nice. Was supposed to arrive early on Sunday but there was a delay on the flight so decided to skip the session, plus I was feeling way to tired and all I wanted was to eat and rest.



Got back into playing on Monday, a rather small session were I messed up a few times but ended up making like $2 bucks which is better than losing.Yesterday things were a bit akward after I was making some terribad decisions and the fish were getting a bit lucky, despite that I kept focus on playing and kind of hit the jackpot with a tilted bad player. He lost a shove hand against another fish so after that he decided to shove most of his hands, started calling with some decent hands and some monsters and took $12 or so from him (he was buying in for $4 everytime). Been playing mostly 2-3 tables at the time, the BR is moving up but I feel like I'm making better decisions playing this amount of tables so plan on keeping with it for the time being.

On a different topic I already finished the book Deep Work, need to figure out what to buy next but I honestly have no idea right now. Also decided to start taking things more seriously with my diet. On general I workout pretty hard but mess up as hard on my diet so I'm going to try something out now. Starting this past Monday I started tracking down what I eat and the amount of calories, already have a number to aim for and I really want to lose some belly fat and overall lose weight. This is a trial week to start figuring stuff up and most likely buy the food I need to do things more seriously each day. But in general terms I have a solid guideline to follow, sad thing is I can't do cardio because of my knee. On that regard I decided to get the surgery, will call the doctor this week to see if we can schedule something up this year since waiting seems counter productive.

Other than that I'm still playing on my mom's laptop, could've bought a new one on sale because of Black Friday but didn't find a way to bring it here so I'll just have to wait for next year I guess. Upgrading the video card on my desktop is something else I've been thinking about but without the laptop I can't play poker so that one is the priority at the moment. That pretty much sums up everything, will hit up a session after lunch to continue climbing. Next update coming up next week.

Comments

Popular Posts