Working through

Had a rather troubled weekend with the internet failing quite a bit after working just find at the beginning of the day. Pretty much broke even after burning close to $15 on Saturday and getting that back on Sunday, both were super small sessions because of the internet issues I always talk about.


Missed the session on Monday because I had a doctor's appointment to have a check on my knee. Long story short I'll probably have to get the surgery, in the meantime I'm on vitamins and other stuff that this doctor wrote to me.Will worry about getting the surgery at the beginning of next year if the current treatment doesn't work. Went back playing on yesterday with my now usual two tables and things were doing ok until I ran my Kings into Aces, despite that I still played and managed to get that back (Aces vs Queens). Got super lucky twice for over 350bb after getting the money in badly and decided to quit after that, better to be safe than sorry (and didn't want to temp my fate).

I think overplaying is still a huge issue in my game, despite the fact that I did make some sick lay downs which seemed like the right play but won't know for sure until I review the hands with my coach. Turns out playing two tables isn't that bad, when there aren't any other type of distractions around (like the Champions League). I find reading books is also quite a relaxing and good thing for me, almost done with my current book and I'm already looking to get another one, just need to decide if I'll continue with the selfimprovement ones or move to something else.

I'm supposed to play a session today before my trip but not sure if I'll be able to, several things at work and other stuff to do might make it hard but will try to anyways. Haven't checked on my results just yet but will do later tonight, pretty sure I managed to get some back. On a negative note my sessions have been shorter, both in time played and volume. Unfortunately that is one of the side effects of playing only two tables, I'll have to manage in the meantime. Getting back up is the priority at the moment. I'll be back next week with another update and thoughts after the trip, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts