Got to keep working

Things have been far worst than possible, feel like I'm back on those days when I couldn't piece together a few winning sessions to save my live. The only thing that's been kind of keeping me on float is the promotion and some winnings on mtts and sngs that I played with points on not money.

Today the promotion starts again and I really hope to be able to complete the whole chart, as it's basically at the very least $70 just for playing. And since I'm using points to play the tournaments I'm not really losing money from my BR, except from this bad stretch on the cash tables.

On a more personal note I had the doctor's appointment last week to schedule the surgery, just waiting to hear back from my doctor so we can have it this Friday or the next, but all the lab exams and x-rays are already done. The pain has been stronger on the last few days and I can't really tell if it's because I'm overthinking it or it's actually getting worst, I'm actually inclining for the first. Apparently full recover will happen in about 4-6 months but I'll be able to start walking and have therapy after the first month. Hopefully I'll be pain free after that, but in the mean time I suppose I'll spend my whole recovery playing poker and/or videogames at home.

Even though my goal of taking the shot at NL25 seems to be going farther away and obviously not going to happen this month, I haven't given up on that. I still plan to get it going on February. Need to have just a few winning sessions to boost both my BR and confidence back up. Let's see how this week starts, more news coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts