Up and down we go

This past week didn't go as expected, not by a long shot. To begin with I missed 3 days of play and on those days I did play, well, things didn't go as I'd like them to. Had two big losing sessions which pushed me back quite a bit on my goals but after some struggle and forced days off (illness) I think I'm again back on track.

Playing on weekdays on the laptop proved to be quite difficult. Maybe I just got too used to playing comfortably at home with my desktop or maybe I was just taking things for granted assuming I'll just crush the games, whichever it was the fact remains that those sessions happened and my mental strenght failed me that time. I can safely say I was tilting easier for some reason, felt I had everything figured out and then hit a wall. At least the session yesterday went pretty well and it didn't go better because I lost one stack against a fish on the last hand of the session (AK vs KK, couldn't help shoving).

Played a few SNGs today to finish the mission on 888 and then I just couldn't find energy to start the cash tables so I skipped that. Will come back at the tables tomorrow, hopefully better results will follow pushing me back on track. On other news I have the doctor's appointment for this Thursday to, probably, get the date for the knee surgery.

Tomorrow I'll probably move back to 2-3 tables on the laptop to see if I can focus more on my decisions so we'll see how it goes, more updates coming probably by next week.

Comments

Popular Posts