Rest days are almost over

The recovery from the surgery has been very fast, as in today I can actually stand and walk a bit without clutches. On the other hand being isolated at home for almost two weeks time wasn't the comfortable experience I was hoping for. Not to say that I wasn't enjoying the free time to a certain degree but in the end I was actually beginning lose it out of boredom.


On the poker side I've been playing my usual games almost every day, with the exception of the times I had to complete the mission "play a tournament and finish in the money" because that one takes too long and I just couldn't find the energy to hit the cash tables after that.

Despite some bad decisions here and there, I think most of my decisions are correct. There was a day were I just couldn't win a good hand but it doesn't bother me as much as it did 2 weeks ago. The idiots are still idiots and they have to get lucky sometimes, even if it was at my expense last time. The session today went pretty smoothly, good thing that I wasn't in any difficult decision and the villains didn't get there in those rivers, so overall it was a good session.

Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment to get the stitches removed, after that he should tell me when I can start working out again (feeling a bit fat tbh) and I should start the therapies by Wednesday. I've stopped writing in my journal because I got way too lazy, was supposed to start again but got distracted. I'll definitely write a few lines tomorrow and plan to continue doing it regularly. I feel my mood is back up and with it my game, so the plan would be to continue pushing forward. This month the promo ends, sadly enough I missed one day so I won't complete the whole chart (was the day after the surgery and had to finish in the money in a tournament, tough one in that spot) but still will get the rest of them for the bonuses. For the next few days I'll just try to play a lot, try and do some reviews and get a plan ready for March. I have a few videos of interest to watch that I've been pushing for a while and it's time to continue learning. Again, if I manage to get back home early I'll play and if not I'll just start watching the videos and get my head in the game. Time to get on that, updates about tomorrow will be on Twitter, for the rest I'll be back here next week!

Comments

Popular Posts