A good step forward

Had a pretty good week so far in terms of poker results, despite having a losing session here and there. Overall made a few decent laydowns (IMO) and managed to get some value out of some bad players so the BR is looking pretty good right now. Unfortunately, I forgot almost completely about checking my diet but it's not all that bad I think.


Been playing exclusively on the laptop. At first, I just forgot to make the backup to move the database to my desktop so I was forced to figure out a spot to just play on the laptop comfortably. There's no room on my desk (my desktop takes all the space) so I made myself comfortable on my bed and started grinding. Played for a bit over two hours and felt pretty good about my performance.  The next day the internet started failing in my house (shocking...) but this time is the router that for some reason is causing trouble. Moved to my brother's room, where the router is located, and grinded there so I can keep an eye on it and not just guess if I got disconnected on certain spots or no. As in today, the BR stands at $470 so I'm pretty close to the $500 mark and the next shot at NL20. Ideally, I'll get there in the next couple of days.

My current plan is to get to that spot and then spend the very next day checking my DB for leaks. I know I have issues especially with the other recs and, even though I target the fish, if a rec is in my way I need to deal with it effectively. I just need to mess around with the filters and maybe ask around for help but this is something I don't really do and it's pretty important.

On another topic, I haven't been able to hit the gym once this month. I don't really talk about this but the situation in my country is as complicated as it gets. Not gonna dig into it since everything can be found online but long story short I doubt I'll be able to hit the gym so will have to figure out a way to train at home. Already calculated my macros, just need to start counting and see how I'm doing in that regard.

The web development course on Udemy is looking pretty good, I believe the course is very well structured and it's keeping me very excited about each new lesson. By now I can't wait to finish it and see if I can make some use ($$) of my soon-to-be-learned new skills. I also enrolled in a writing course and blogging one, will start with them after I'm done with web development. There are some work related things I need to take care off today, so I don't think I'll be able to play my session but the grind continues tomorrow. Hopefully, some NL20 by the end of the week. More news coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts