First week, no poker

It seems that the stars align to prevent me from playing. Starting with the illness I had last weekend until Wednesday and then being shorthanded at work, I just couldn't find the time to sit an play.

Thankfully, things seem to be back to normal today so I plan to play a good session today. Internet is still bad at home so I'll be looking for a place to stay on the weekend.

Since I haven't played, didn't find a reason to write the goals for the month. Will get on that after playing a bit.

Other than a few Spin & Goes I played out of boredom there isn't really anything that stands out. I'm still on a streak on Duolingo and continue to work on the course on Udemy, the lack of internet has made the process of finishing it very slow.

No point in making this post longer than it should be, hoping to get a good session today and bring better news next week.

Comments

Popular Posts