No goals for October

After giving it some thought I decided it's not worth to set goals for this month. Already halfway through it and I've barely played, the plan would be to just add as many good sessions as possible and prepare for November.

The only good news is that the downswing ended on Friday, the bad news is that the BR is below the $500 mark. Also, I think I found a good place to play on the weekends, tried yesterday and worked just great so hope to continue going there until my internet is fixed.

I have some articles ready to read, my studies have been on hold for a while now and that is something to work on always.

Been struggling with way too many thoughts in my mind lately. Since July the situation in the country has gone worse, yesterday's elections were a shit show as expected and the only way out right now seems to be the airport.

I already decided to let 2017 end before making the decision but it doesn't get any easier.

My focus right now is to continue my web developer course, finish the Italian lessons, do things correctly at the poker tables and continue improving myself.

My brother is traveling soon so this is the perfect opportunity to get some new reading material, my Amazon wishlist has some good content but I only plan to get two books for the time being. Haven't decided on which ones but will get on it later today.

Already done with most of my shores for the day, will get ready to play after lunch. Hoping to continue making the best possible decisions and maybe take another shot at NL20 before the month ends. Next update coming probably later this week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts