Struggling

With the end of the downswing (kinda) and a better mindset, my sessions have gone far better than expected. Can't say that the no goals thing helped but I'm playing better and that is all that matters.

Last week I got my biggest score on an MTT after I got to the final table of a freeroll on 888poker, finished 6th for $34. Unfortunately, I lost $27 at the cash tables that so I guess it evens things up for me.

Only played 4 days last week for 3815 hands which is sad, I'm trying to play for at least 2 hours every session but sometimes it is hard to do so. Still without good internet at home and that is the place when I can really push myself to play longer, no idea what to do about it anymore.

I had some blood tests done yesterday and, even though the results are improving, they are not ok yet.

I'm losing my head about it, feel like I'm getting some minor anxiety attacks when I feel pain and think about the possibilities if I can't get that in check. That mixed with constant thoughts about leaving this country in look for better future is enough to lose it from time to time.

Nevertheless, I decided that whatever decision I make it will be next year. Will only focus on getting better and just survive for what is left of 2017.

Working on not checking results constantly but yesterday I had a pretty good session for $38. All I need is to continue doing things correctly and the results will come my way. Only two months left for this year and need to make them count.

Will see how today goes, bringing more news by next week. Until then!


Comments

Popular Posts