September Review

September was a promising month that came with a few highlights. Unfortunately, the last week was pretty terrible and I had to close with a losing streak which hasn't ended just yet.



The BR was at its highest, topping the $645. Also managed to spend more time playing NL20 so that is also a plus. The problems came after a losing session of $60 at the NL20 tables, dropped down to NL10 but the downswing followed me there and haven't scored a winning session since.

With the internet not working at home, I could not accomplish most of the goals I had set for September. Will have to give a lot of thought to what I could plan for this month.

The only thing that did happen was that I started the gym again and the streak on Duolingo continues.

I was planning on playing some poker on the weekend but unfortunately, I couldn't get out of bed. Some virus that is around this town hit me very hard, it wasn't until yesterday that I started feeling better.

The BR stands today at $503 so the current plan is to grind some NL10 to try and get out of the downswing. After that I'll decide what to do.

Nothing more to add right now. Will continue updating on Twitter and write the plans for October later this week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts