Just awful

I've been away from pretty much everything for the past two weeks because my internet problems just got worst. Without dragging it much, I have no internet in the office either.

Obviously, I haven't played a single hand of poker since then so there wasn't much to talk about either way. Because of that, I finished the deal with the money I owed so from now on all of the winnings are mine.

Right now I can't say what the plan will be. Until the internet is fixed in my house or at work I can't really play poker, but I hope to get some news in that regard soon.

It's sad because I had found a possible way to withdraw my winning into my bank account. Things are getting more and more complicated and, to be honest, I'm really running out of options. Think I found a place to play on the weekends but only two days of play a week is not gonna do it.

Hopefully by my next post, I'll get some better news about my current situation. If something good comes up I might be able to have some plans for the next couple of months, until then!





Comments

Popular Posts