Not at all what I was expecting

Somehow in just one week all of my internet problems got solved. Unfortunately, that came with poker issues that weren't part of the plan but were there anyway.

With a little over $300 on the BR for 888 I started playing my usual games to end up losing. That pattern repeated itself three days after that and I was already hating life.

Then, I decided to make a deposit on Party Poker to find myself also losing but on the fast forward tables. Overall I can't blame it on luck, I was just playing awfully bad and have no excuse. Thinking about it, I was just looking to build pots really fast and playing thrash hands OOP just to get involved in as many pots are possible.

With that confession out of the way and after taking a day off, I plan to hit the tables again today. Haven't decided on which site to play but the main focus of the session will be to get back to basics and get the fundamentals right.

By doing that I hope to stop getting myself into uncomfortable situations and take it from there.

I also have a small BR for spins on Pokerstars but, for the time being, I plan to continue focusing on the cash tables.

Right now I not going to focus on numbers or volume, my main goal is to build the BR back up and start setting goals next month.  I have today and tomorrow off from work so I can just focus on playing, will start the session after lunch. More news coming next week.

Comments

Popular Posts