Not a lot to discuss

Haven't played poker since Friday because I had a little business trip planned for Sunday until today. Got back home this morning, feeling pretty tired and sleepy so no poker for me today either.

Photo by energepic.com from Pexels

In terms of poker, things didn't start very well last week. Played one session on Party Poker which ended with a loss of $20. It was an unfortunate session where two idiots got pretty lucky and took my money. First I flopped two pairs with AJ on the flop, went all in on the turn versus AK and the guy rivered the King. On the second one, I flopped a flush and went all in versus a guy who flopped a set and turned a boat.

After that, I started playing NL5 on 888 with a little over $70 on the BR (need to add $20 from bonuses) and lost $11. That time I was just playing badly so can't really complain much. Played two more sessions after that and made just enough to break even for the week on that site.

Ideally, I'll get back to playing tomorrow and just focus on NL5 tables on both sites. I was starting to do better and I need to grow the BR either way.

Haven't played spins but I'm getting some material on the topic to get in there later this week.

Now that I'm done with stuff that was bothering me I can actually play some more and, hopefully, add some wins. I'll update again next week with the current results and stats (like I said I was going to do last week) to have a better plan to get going in March, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts