Thoughts and plans

I had an interesting week and I don't mean in a good way. Barely played any poker and started playing Blackjack for some reason, long story short it feels like a dumb idea now.

Guess I wanted to try something different since things weren't working on the poker tables. But the variance involved in that game, along with thoughts of that shit being rigged, was not what I expected. Ended up losing a little over $100 and that was it for my adventure with that game.

Was thinking a lot about my next move on the tables and I have something in mind.

I already deposited $200 on Party Poker, have close to $80 on Pokerstars and hoping to start with $100 on 888poker (haven't checked the current BR).

The main site I plan to play on is Party Poker, HUDs are not available there but will track the overall results with HM2. Already played without a HUD on Unibet and I had a pretty good run, maybe I'll get something good out of it.

The main issue I have right now is with my mental game, I've lost most of my patience with the game so I'll have to start slow and build some momentum.

On 888 I plan to start a new database and start playing NL5 there on the side when I prefer a change from Party Poker. Finally, the BR on stars is just for spins. Not really my main game and don't really plan to play it much, but will talk to someone I know about it.

Will start posting overall stats weekly along with my usual thoughts and comments about my performance.

On a different topic, I finally finished the web developer course and it was a pretty good experience. Left me wanting to do more and learn more. I have my eye on other courses from the same instructor that I plan to get later. Already have other free developer and writing courses to work on plus a blogging course I haven't even started.

That is pretty much what I have to work on for the rest of the month. By March, I plan to add some more specific goals to try and motivate me some more. In the meantime, this was a pretty big update already. Gonna continue posting updates and complains on Twitter, more stuff coming next week!

Comments

Popular Posts