Accidental week

It seems to be a norm that I can't have a normal week. Was hoping for things to get better than the last time I wrote but that didn't really happen.

Photo by Nick Agus Arya on Unsplash


When I was trying to add a few spins in the office power died, not that it's strange in this country but wasn't used to having those issues at work.

On Wednesday my dog got crazy and "scratched" my nose with his teeth. Was with a little pain and a minor headache that day and on Thursday but I did my best to add some volume here and there. So far, things look like this.


Current BR: $106.25 ($100 from deposit + $16 from BJ)
Winnings: -$9.75
Number of Spins: 560
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

Not feeling happy about the volume at all but I've tried a few ideas to add some more game throughout the day.

After hitting my fair amount bad runs I started to win some spins yesterday and I'm hoping to continue that way this week. There's a holiday coming on Thursday so I just start playing early to make up a little for the time wasted last week.

The only goal that is still going well is reading the book and, so far, it's a great read.

Gonna start the spins of the day after work, will do my best to play at least 30 today. Random stuff and thoughts as usual on my Twitter and a new update coming up next week.

Comments

Popular Posts