March review

This was my first month playing Spin & Goes in a serious matter and, even though the results are not great, I'm pretty confident in what can be done now in April.

Photo by rawpixel.com on Unsplash



So far I've played 292 spins with some ok results, wanted to play more but the internet at home is not really making things easy for me. I'm also not playing at work because the spins are not as easy to control as the cash tables where I can get up at any time if needed.

Still working with PT4 and, if things continue to improve, I'll consider purchasing a license with the money I have hanging in Neteller. So far these are the results for March.


Current BR: $115.25 ($100 from deposit + $16 from BJ)
Winnings: -$0.75
Number of Spins: 292
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

My current plan is to continue playing at home after the gym and aim for at least 30 spins per day. Ideally, I'd play every single day but I'd be happy to end April with 800 spins. As I was writing this post the power died so I'm not really holding my breath.

Will continue posting stuff on Twitter, maybe I'll start running well again but my focus should be on volume. I'll also write a post about the goals for the month next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts