It's getting harder to remain patient

I woke up this morning thinking this was going to be a good day, then I got to the office and there was no internet so the feeling wore down pretty quickly.

Photo by Gabriela Palai on Pexels

Had to put my morning on hold until it came back at 10 am so already had a late start on my day.

The goals for the month aren't looking very well either. Didn't miss more than a day this week because of internet/power issues but it's a bit tough to find a way to add more volume on the days I do get to play. On the bright side, I didn't lose many games because of disconnects.

The new house is also giving me a few headaches but things are moving forward it seems. The unfortunate part is that I'll probably move in without internet. Haven't figured that one out yet.

But let's talk poker.


Current BR: $110 ($100 from deposit + $16 from BJ)
Winnings: -$6
Number of Spins: 733
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

I wanted to end the month at 1000 spins and technically that one is still possible. All I need to do is play at least 30 spins per day and not miss a single session, doable if the country allows it.

After getting that out of the way I'll have a clearer idea of what to do next with my life. The plans for maybe will probably be in line with what I want to achieve for the rest of the year.

For the rest of the goals of April, the only thing I could accomplish is finishing reading The Obstacle is the Way. I enjoyed very much the way the author presents everything up and left me wanting to learn more about Stoicism.

As in right now my phone is dead (no service), there's no power at work and I'm once again wondering, what the hell am I doing here? I have no clear answer for that one.

For now, let's leave it at that. Will continue posting daily random thoughts (sometimes rants) on Twitter. Will be writing the review for April and plans for May on Tuesday, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts