Playing well, still losing

It's been a tough week and I'm not only talking about poker.

Photo by Luiz Hanfilaque on Unsplash


Was planning to write the goals for the month on Thursday but I had a doctor's appointment so that didn't happen. Good news, I'm not that bad but need to step it up a bit on the diet. Gonna be on observation for the next 3 months.

I'm also on the verge of moving to a new place and spent both Friday and Saturday busy getting things done. At the end of both days, I was exhausted.

On the plus side, we (me and my gf) had coffee for the first time in the new house and I can't begin to explain how happy I was feeling. It's been a long road getting everything up and it felt great to finally put it to some use. Still, have a few things to set up before actually moving in but it shouldn't be more than a few weeks.

I have a few issues getting internet there but I have some time left. I'll have my own office/grinding-station so the internet is a priority.

After mentioning all of the above, my volume wasn't great. There is also a deviation between the total money in the BR and what is showing in the graph. Probably because of the power/internet cuts I've suffered all week long but will have to make due with what I have.


Current BR: $114.50 ($100 from deposit + $16 from BJ)
Winnings: -$1.50
Number of Spins: 415
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

Technically I can still get 800 spins this month, all that is needed is consistent play. So now we can outline the goals for this month.

- Play at least 800 spins.
- Watch 2 videos or read 2 articles about spins per week (at the very least).
- Hit the gym at least 4 times per week, do cardio 5 times per week.
- Drop 2 kg.
- Start and finish reading The Obstacle is the Way (getting the book tomorrow).

Guess the toughest part is volume, gonna have to work hard to get things done.

I'm enjoying playing spins despite the fact that I'm currently losing a bit. Needed a change after playing cash games for so long.

I'll try posting more on Twitter even though I forget sometimes. Random rants and memes are always needed. New update coming up next week, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts