July review

As usual for me nowadays, internet has not been my friend. Only managed to finish the next batch of spins yesterday and the results aren't that great Ev wise.




There were several games lost because of disconnections but, at the end of the day, I wasn't losing any money so that's a small comfort.

2nd batch of $1 Spin&Go

Current BR: $72.32
Winnings: +$32.32
Number of Spins: 504
Avg. Buy-In: $1

I sent the hands to SL yesterday and today they told me that I should play another 500 spins at $1. Was also told that I haven't watched any videos in a while, fair enough.

Because the internet was pretty shitty these past few days I decided to just focus on playing and my studies suffered from it. Since my Ev is pretty much the same as last time there must be something to work on. Will start dividing my time more fairly between playing and studying to make sure this is my last batch at $1.

Will leave the goals for August for a different post but the main one would be to finally move up to $3 spins. Already selected the next couple of videos I'll watch this week plus some reading material I friend gave me.

Not checking results constantly was definitely a good move so I'm gonna keep it up for this month.

With all the problems I had with my internet in both the office and my home, I missed completely the update last week, just when I was thinking about updating twice a week.

I'll still try to play 40-50 spins per day to finish quickly while devoting a good portion of my time to watch videos and review my play. Random stuff daily updates can be found on my Twitter. We'll see how things look in the next couple of days. New blog post coming up next week, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts