One of the short ones

As expected, my cEV wasn't good enough to move up so I was asked to play another 500 spins at $1. The good part is that with my current volume I'm sure I can make it by the end of this week.

Photo by Clem Onojeghuo on Unsplash



Haven't checked results since my last update but I'm keeping the count of how many spins I need. So far, I've played 186. Was hoping to play far more than that but between power cuts and internet issues, it's been a real pain. Managed to squeeze as many as possible when everything was working.

Now that the World Cup is over (congrats to France, btw) there aren't many more distractions to worry about. My target is 50 spins per day until I complete the next batch.

In terms of my play, it's been ok I think. Made a few mistakes here and there but don't think there are that big. Plan to work very hard on my studies after finishing these 500 spins, moving up is the priority right now.

Didn't publish this update yesterday because the internet was dead in my whole city, couldn't find a place to play or connect for that matter. Came back just a few moments ago so not everything is lost.

Power was cut in my place from 7pm to 11pm yesterday, couldn't sleep very well and I have one big headache. Will try to add as many spins as possible today and resume the usual play tomorrow. Random thoughts and updates on my Twitter page, new update dropping by next week.

Comments

Popular Posts